Corona Virus Update

DeafConnect is offering an online or telephone service only. The Office Telephone is manned Monday to Thursday. See contact page for details 

Our Partners


Welcome to Deafconnect

Deafconnect is the only charity in Northamptonshire supporting deaf people of all ages.  We were established in 1874 and are still going strong! 

Our vision is:

All Deaf, deafened, hard of hearing and deafblind people achieve their full potential and be fully included members of the wider community.

Our Mission Statement:

To improve the quality of life for Deaf and hard of hearing people by breaking down the barriers they face daily.

Feel free to look around our website and if there’s anything we can assist you further with – please do get in touch


— We Support Adults

We support all adults who are Deaf or have a hearing loss with a wide range of services; from a specialist Hard of Hearing service to Equipment help; from drop in service to advocacy and much more.  

— We Support Children and Families

We support all children who are Deaf or have a hearing loss.  Whether your child is newly diagnosed or not we can support with a range of services tailored to your child and the family.  We offer family signing lessons, an advice service, and youth groups.  

— We Offer Volunteering

We rely on our volunteers to support us with providing services, groups and befriending.  If this is something that would be of interest to you, please do get in touch. 

— We Offer Communication Services

We can source communication professionals for all your needs – interpreter, STTR, lip-speakers and more.  Please get in touch for a comprehensive and competitive quote.

— We Offer Training

We offer accredited sign language courses – level 1, 2 and 3 throughout the year.  We also offer deaf awareness training tailored to your needs. 


support us and help us break Down barriers and enable equality!