Deafconnect are running full and supportive training sessions every Monday to support Deaf and Hard of hearing people to be ready for work.
The aims are:
- Confidence building
- How to be independent and why go to work?
- Managing your stress
- Health and wellbeing and why exercises are important?
- Time management
- Selling yourself
- What is social media and how it can affect you
- Learn to write an update your CV
- How to apply for jobs
- Interview Practices
- Understanding what you will do at your first day at work
- Understand HR policies like the difference between grievance and disciplinary procedure.
- How to deal with conflict or argument at work
- Debt Management
Eligibility Criteria you must be out of work or economically inactive (e.g., homemaker, retired and carer) a UK resident living in Northamptonshire eligible to work in the EU.